My Dad!

hi guys!!

Well today I want to talk about my dad!! if you had been reading my blog, you must know that I LOVE MY DAD!! he is my men, and I am his little girl, and even though that i love him and I am his liitle girl that became a problem, well the problem is that he still see me like a little girl.


Every Sunday we go in a daughter-dad date! just the two f us, and I love that, I love spending time with him, talking to him, and all that stuff, since I came back from Spain he has been a little annoying about the fact of my future... I mean is enough that I'm worry about that, but that my dad EVERY Sunday asked me about "what is new?" "what are you doing?" "what are you going to do?" "I'm worry for you" "I won't be in peace till you're okay out of Venezuela (that means married, with kids, house and a job)" I MEAN that is a lot of weigh in my shoulders and is a lot of responsibility be the happiness of my dad, I not 100% happy with y situation, but that my Dad wont be happy till I'm happy, stress me out way more, and more stress, less happiness, so last week when my dad told me that he want to "TALK" I got a little angry, I said to myself "Oh my God, again? nothing change since last week" so he told me the same of every week, and I said something to him that later a regret it, I mean I wasn't rude or anything, I told him "Dad you need to find a job or a hobbies, don't think that much please" I was just so frustrate it because I know my situation I always told him everything that I know, but he keeps asking and stressing me more,  because I'm his little girl.


He was treat me like a little girl that we wanted to talk with my bosses, about my job and stuff, just like a little girl, I beg him to NOT do it! and I'm now sure that he wont do it

So this week we spent about 3 days without talk, it wasn't because he was mad at me or because I was mad of him, it was because I was "busy" but well, finally we talked and we made plans for Sunday, and we decide to go to a concert, and we went and spent a great time, I notice he was a little worried about asked me something about my plans and stuff, but the rest was the same, after the concert we went for lunch and there I apologize about my attitude last week, and he told me that he understand me completely and that I did't have to apologize, he told me that I'm his little girl and that he was still see me like that, and for that he was so worried about me, but he understood that I'm an adult and he needs to let me go just a little be, of course I cried like a baby (that's the specialty of my dad, make me cry) and well now is everything just fine... I hope my dad relax a little be, I know he always is gonna be worried about me because also I'm worry for him, but he understood that I'm okay and that I'm doing what I want.


Love you Daddy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER