Pikychaki Again!!

Hi guys!!!

I'm in pikychaki!! I'm here to help my boss douhger with her life, trying to find a purpose and find the right track.. and also selling things and also giving some English Classes!!

So I'm almost doing 3 jobs in one!! and I'm fine with that!!

I'm so happy with the English Classes, they are for baby J, today was our second day, but It feel so good to have something to do in my day, is just one hour, but still feel good.
.
With Elizabeth is one day at the time, I'm going to try to bond with her in another way, so far I'm like her "big sister" or "nanny" but I'm going to try to do stuff with her.

and the Selling things!! really are bad! I don't know what else to do to sell this things!! really!

talking about my life, my dad is really needy right now, he wants to me to go, but also hi is thinking so much on my leave, he thinks that I'm gonna forget him or something like that!! I'm calling him EVERYDAY, so he doesn't feel that bad!!

My mom told the other day, that she is not going to cry for me anymore hahaha, every time that I leave the country she cry, but she told me that she is fine now, HA, I know she is going to cry, at least she ins't needy like my dad!

My sister is fine, she is happy with her work, and my Sweet baby niece started school (nursery, day care, etc) last week, and she is doing just fine, she is a trouble maker, but she is a happy little girl!!

Mentally I'm fine, I'm not 100% happy, but I'm okey!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER