Last Day on the Beach and Pikychaqui

Hi guys!

The last day on the beach was the longest one, and the "I HATE THE SUN SO MUCH" haha I was so tired of the sun, but it was fun!!

That day we went with my uncle in his car, and I got carsick for most of the trip! but I made it to the beach without through up!! YAI for me!!

It was the longest day because we left the beach at 8 pm, I had a great time thought, but I was tired and I wanted to go home and sleep, thing that I didn't do! I went to my aunt house and slept there, we went to bed at 1 am "watching" a movie, we were all exhausted haha!!!

and that's how I finish my Vacations!!!

Now is time to work!! I'm back to Pikychaki, my second home!!! I'm doing kind of 3 jobs!! haha!! today was my first day and I'm tired!!! and I'm not even finish with my day!! bu I'm fine!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER