A date with my dad

If you are been reading my blog for a while you might know that I love my dad... He is my everything, and every sunday I go out with him, basically to the movies, but the past Sunday I wanted to do something different, But really I just wanted to go to the Nutcracker... I LOVE that show, and every Christmas I attend with my friends or sister, and this year I wanted to go with my dad, but.... well the tickes were to expensive, a and my cousins wanted to go to San Cristobal to visit one cousin and my aunt, but that implied a lot of money, and well I had to chose, or go on that trip or nutcracker, so I decided to go to the trip, but I forgot to ask my parents first (I know I have almost 24, and still I have to ask to my parent to go on a trip, not cool) so to make a long story short, they said NO, well, not like that, travel here is very dangerous in a bus, and in airplane is too expensive, so they said no, because the bus travel it is really dangerous, but when this happened it was too late to buy the tickets to the nutcracker, all the shows (10) were sold out, I just wanted to cry, I really really wanted to go... but well

So, the past Sunday we went to the theater because there was a show of Christmas Carol free, and a exhibitions of stuff.


we just wanted to do something ,beside the movies...







I really enjoyed it, and I love spend time with my dad, He knows more about me than my mom who live with me... he knows when I sad, tired, happy, rested just for my voice.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER