Before and After

 It is amazing what a photo editor can do.

Years ago, I used this kinds of editor but for other reasons, I used to do "banners" O don't know if is the right word on English, well, is like the Christmas Card, I used to do that, but I stopped like two years ago.

Well I really didn't  know that those programs works for photos editing, or I know it but I thought that it was so more dificult to do it, so I never tried.

But I really love photography, and I can't afford a prefessional camera, soooo I decided to try editing this photos and see how it's works, and I'm glad that I did it, because is amazing what those programs do with the pictures.

well here are just a few examples....













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER