Craft Christmas Day


 Hello, Well I worked for almost a week, and I take a day, to do easy and fast Christmas Craft with the kids


 That day I was a little tired when I woke up, but I drink a cup of coffee and magically my energy go up all day.


  Almost every day I don't feel like a person till I take a shower, but that magic drink made me a person, it was 12 at noon and I did not take a shower yet, but I felt good
I do not drink coffe everyday, just the days that I'm very tired

 We made snowflakes, snowman, and Santa claus.


  R and V loved it !!
 

 they just wanted keep going and do more stuff, and so do I



It was a really good day...

 I hung everything that we made in the Violet's window, Their mother loved it.
I think it's turn out very cute



By the way, today I discover the magic of photo editing... in another post I would make the originals photos of this post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER