Getting ready for Christmas!







It's beginning to look a lot like christmas!!

Yei!! finally my house is mmmm well 90% decarated for christmas.
 

 


 we spend two days decorating.



that day, I went to the preschool, and then I went for Christmas shopping.
I bought something new for the house, and for the christmas tree.


If it was for me, I will brought everything in the stores, but well, maybe in January when everything is in sale I will brought another for the next years.


I really love decorate for Christmas...


but that day I was so tired and I let Marian finish to decorated the Christmas tree... and let say that she did the best that she can ha!


 but that whole mean about christmas,  right? share in family

Merry Christmas everyone


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER