what is really happening

ok, I'm sorry that I didn't a real post for so long, but I just dont felt it.

I don´t know what is happening with me, maybe is the season, maybe is the college, maybe  is the work... But truly I don't know, i just want that March come fast , so I can go to Tenerife.

But well...

HERE I'am, I going to explain all the photos in the last post.

The puppy, it's no mine, is the new member of the family that I work for.



He is very cute, but he has a temper, Oh my, he bite everything and everyone in the house... 
 


I change my community service, and now I don't go to hospitals, now I go to public school to talk about drugs.... Right now I have not been in a school, that is for jamuary.

  
this are because she is soooo cute and I LOVE HER


IT'S time for Christmas



  I just started the christmas decorations in my house, but my mom do not help me a lot, so I'm not finished yet... Is been a week decorating a house of 100 m2


  and preschool activitys... 

we are working in the Values and coexistence in the class room.

So far we are doing fine...tomorrow is our last day for this year.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER