Christmas Tour 2012

Kelly is housting this.
It's no very diferent that the last year, But here we go.  (tour 2011)


let's start with the livingroom, and diner room


all the decorations on the entertaiment center





the whole living room

Oh, Christmas Tree

Dinner room


The table




  the Bar




at the end of the halfway

this are new this year... and I love them



Bathroom







 and My room

this is my first boot I never had one in my entire life
here we don't used it, but my boss give it to me as the start of the christmas


This box my little sister made it at school






 and That's it everyone!!! I hope that everyone have a great Christmas!!
Feliz Navidad! HO! HO! HO!



Comments

Kimie said…
Se mira muy bien! I love all the decorations!
Candis Berge said…
Merry Christmas from Minnesota! I stopped by through Kelly's blog. I love your beautiful dining room table and your cozy home.

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER