No words

I have no words to describe how I felt the day of the tragedy on Conneticut, When I found out I was with V and R playing in the play room, and the only think that I can think that day, was in those parents.


You think that the school is a safe place for your kids, and also as a teacher you never think that something bad would happen there, School is a safe place, but when you hear about that's tragedies, the school is not a safe place anymore.

I think also in those kids who survive, they never going to be the same, also think that this christmas are going to be so sad for those families, present that  would don't be opened, giggles dosen't hear anymore, the magic is gone.

Today here a tv channel was showing a tv especial about the tragedy, and they put  the photos of the precious kids who died that day, I started to cry watching all those faces who are no here with us anymore, also on twitter the news, and the photos of the parents and familys, I was devastated, sad and also angry, thinking why this happen??

I can't stop thinking in those families, and those kids, I just hope that never happens again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER