Teaching!!

I'm not in a school yet, but I try to practice things with V and R, because age difference in hard for my to find one activity to works for both kids! sometimes I make the same activity but with different purposes for each kid! but its hard because they don't see me as a teacher, they see me like somebody to play with!

But Sometime I have one moment with a only kid, and that way is more easy work their skill, yesterday R was sick and he  slept about 1 hour, so that hour I played with V, so I made a little activity with her.

I know that in her school they are teaching about shapes so I made the shapes in a color paper and she has to match the correct shape... this took like 10 minutes. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER