Last Day of Semester!! Finally

Just a week ago was my last day in 8 semester! I cant believe it just one more year to finish my career, it's so excited!
Well this semester it was a little crazy, I'm just tired of study really! I need a LONG vacations, and not more school, but I'm glad that I'm made it with great grades!  
My final homework  was a challenge because we had to make a book of our entire life, with activities to teach the kids about sexuality, that took me like two weeks in the computer and two long nights making some crafting for the book!




Baby Hand and My hand now! (its no my real baby hand)

First Page


And also we had to make a game to teach the kids sexuality, the most simple thing to do is a puzzle, so I made that, but I'm not really good with the paint so they looks very funny!! 


In Progress






They Looks Creepy!


The Boxes



Puzzle Girl


Boy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER