Community Service and Glasses??

Today I finished my course about Community Service, here in Venezuela you have to do a Community Service to be able to get you degree, so first you do a course about all the things that you have suppose to know about it and then you sign in a class, you have to do 120 hours in 4 months, so this semester I have to do it.

This is some pictures.


Mary

Dairy and Gabriela



And since last Sunday I been feeling a little weird with my left eye but I thought that is just because I slept bad that night , but I have almost one week and the weird thing don't go, Also I have had a headache for two days and well is like a pressure in my cranium I think that all this symptom are related with my eye but I'm no sure,  so today I made a appointment with my doctor to see what is going on.

I had a eye surgery 4 years ago and I think that I need glasses Again, I should know by Wednesday 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER