Baby Shower Part II

The Party Start!

The party was awesome, I know that the showers are Early, but in Venezuela any pretext is good to make a BIG party, and the welcome to a new baby is not the exception, the party started at 4 pm and ended at 1 am... A lot of food, a lot of games, and a lot of presents.




there were about 150 people and like 30 kids, and I had never eaten so much at a party. 


We had a lot of fun with different games, I participated in two.


It was a fun Party and I can't wait to meet my new nephew Noel.

Here is my Grandma, Gleynis and my cousin Henfelt 

The Grandma To be and my aunt 

Our Table

Gleynis Receiving the presents 

One of my Best Friends and also my Cousin 

April, May and June, same years


With My little cousin Ana Celeste

Future Father to be

PD: I know that I been missing this week, but I took a little brake of the all social media, I started to feel that blogging was a job and i don't like it, so i decided to take me a brake, but now is fun again!

Comments

Brandy Bruce said…
Beautiful pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER