Nails and Hair done for V

On Monday V mother took her to the hairdresser for a treatment for her hair, mm well really the treatment was for lice! (Short story: V cousin have lice all the time and this weekend V spend a lot the time with her beside at Disney world, so V has lice because of that) well the treatment is so easy and the Hairstylist was so nice with V, she applied the product and then we have to wait like 15 minutes, in that time V just pointed to the spot where the people make nails, and she wanted do it, so the lady was so nice and while waiting for treatment do effect V took a manicure !


She looks so cute in this photos


After Finish the treatment the lady wanted to do a hairstyle to V, and this was the result.



She looks weird here, but she was pretty!

And to finish the day we went to a park in the mall.




And at the end of this day she fall sleep 



Random: Might you wonder why I just take pictures of V, what happens is that V like take pictures of her, and his brother not too much, and specifically that day R was in her baseball practice with his mom! this weekend I take photos of him too.

And My camera, I know i was promise that last week I was going to buy, but I don't have enough money till this week, and here buy a new camera is SOOOO expensive, so I had to thinking about it a lot, but I am determined to buy the next week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER