Grandma Birthday!!

Last week was my grandma birthday! Exacly the day of the baby shower, but we celebrated on Sunday!


My Grandma had 11 kids... 7 women and 4 boys, they are great uncles and aunts, I love them so much.
My grandma and my grandpa come to Caracas 50 year ago, with my mom new born, they lived in Trujillo another stated of Venezuela, but they are poor, so they come here for a better life, and in some way we had it, or well they had it, they study a least until High School, all of them work, and all of them have they own home my grandpa died 29 years ago, so my Grandma go ahead alone with all of their kids.


I just know one of my 4 grandparents and is my Abuela Ana!.


When my mom split with my dad we move to my grandma house and I lived there for 4 or 5 years, and all of my good memories are from that time, I was the only grandchildren  who lived with her, apart of my sister, but at the mornings all my aunts and uncles bring their kids for my grandma take care of us, we are 5 kids under 5 years and my grandma took care all of us, she teach us manners, clean, to be generous, kind, she is a great grandmother, I love her so much!


Happy Birthday Grandma! 


No photos for now :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER