Weekend!!

Well at the end my boss stayed in Caracas so I not was a mom for the weekend! but I really  enjoy it! 


Saturday start at 6:30 am with V and R both woke up early and I don't slept very well!! But that's OK, they watch a little TV and then I make them breakfast, then at noon we went to a place for a story time and that is pretty much what we did! Sorry I don't took any photo that day.


Sunday start at 6 am, It was so much COLDDD really, I was with V alone for a hour and then R woke up and he was a bad mood, I don't Know why he sleep very well at night so I don't understand his behavior, but well I made them Breakfast and then R wants to play PSP so he did it for about 3 hours, I know is a lot of time but he wants to do it, it was a rainy morning and he has a bad mood, so I let him, after that, I take a shower and then we went to a restaurant for lunch and after that they drive me to home, and I just relax!! 


And my college Vacation ended!! I started today again... 


Banana Bread with Nutella ( I saw this in pinterest) 


 Saturday Morning


Sunday Morning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER