Winter haul

Hello friends, winter is coming and even thought that it's pretty cold outside is not as cold as last year, our temps are around the 65 when regularly by this time of the year are around 55-60, but finally at the end of the week temps are going to drop and I can't be more excited hahaha.

So last year I wasn't working and didn't have so much money to spend on winter clothes, I got the necessary things to survive winter as two coats and one pair of shoes, but I didn't got sweaters or pants, so this years I decide to update my winter clothes, I send to my little sister my old but in good shape pants, and some shirts, and I went ahead and bought new clothes for me, things that I really wanted and needed it.
So I was in need of Winter shoes! I still wants some boots and a pair of Adidas shoes, but maybe when winter sale are on I could get it.

For now I just Bought this pair of light pink shoes, for my casuals outfit


Also I got one pair of booties, I have one but they have hills I aren't that confortable



Then I got this neck turtle shirt, I wasn't sure about it, because the store where I bought it doesn't have the best quality clothes, but I tried and LOVE IT, I going to buy two more, it's so comfortable and nice quality



this green pants, I just saw it and tried on and they were nice, nothing fancy.



I was really needed it some jeans, but they were so expensive, and I really like jeggins so I got two pairs in H&M and so far so good, I wanted a dark wash and a light one, I couldn't find a light one that I really like it So I bought two of kind of the same color wash.


In another store I found this Jean, I really liked it the wash and the details on it.


Then I got a read Sweater, it looks pink on the picture but it's red, it's so comfy and nice quality I got it in H&M



This one is also from H&M and it's one that when I saw it felt in love, it's green (I know it looks grey) with something gold on it, and I think is perfect for the holidays



and I really really wanted one white with turtle neck and I found the perfect one also from H&M


And the last one it's a plat shirt, I really like the quality and the price was so good that I couldn't resisted. this is from Primark


and that's my haul, it's not so much but it really completes my closet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

Loving Morning like this