We're good!!

Hi Guys is November!! and it's finally feeling like fall, (this is my third time declaring fall since September haha, but this time is real) right now I'm in my rope, and in my winter pj's, also drinking hot coffee and watching the grey sky and rain dropping, so yes is my kind of day, but more of that in another post, I want to make an update about how the baby and I are doing!!

I've been a complete week since the first time we stayed alone, and as my last post those day were rough, but now he adapted so well to the changes and so do I, this days are so much easier and I'm happy to go to work,  I'm not tired all the time and finally exited so exited for the holidays!!



The only thing is that the baby is a little stubborn and he only take the bottle when he wants, like yesterday, he was hungry but he didn't take the bottle, I tried EVERYTHING and nothing, at the end I have to feed him with a spoon, (he's 6 months old) and I rather feed him with bottle than with a spoon, but well, if he wants to eat with a spoon that's what he would get.

The mornings go by so fast, we do some activities, go for a walk, but after 1pm, we don't have so many things to do and those 2 hours go by so slow, So I have to find a routine for the afternoon, but other than that work is fine.

The baby is so sweet and good, he smile all the time, he giggles, he likes to be held, and he LOVESSS his walks!

So I'm pretty much happy with the him, but I also miss his big brother, I can't believe that I'm saying this, but this is the true, I miss his big brother, but well I would be with him for the holidays break, and I bet I would be begging for the school to star at the end haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER