Halloween 2017

Yes I know it has been a month since Halloween, but I've been so lazy to post and I wanted to do it before November ends.
So this year a friend threw a Halloween party,  and it was so much fun. Halloween is becoming a big thing here in Spain, kids dressed up and go to houses to ask for candy, when we were getting ready for the Halloween  two little kids ran the bell and were asking for candy, I was so surprise and happy about it, I think next year we're going to do it because the kids were begging for, but we were so busy getting ready for the party, we did  the party on Halloween day because the next day it's a holiday here and nobody works, so it's perfect.

The party was so much fun, I dressed up as an evil bunny, mainly because I didn't wanted to spend a lot of money on a costume, so I bought a onesie and a friend did my make up.


My friend so some amazing food and I fought with the decorations.






Emma was a witch





this year we really did amazing with ours costumes

we had so much fun, dancing and eating! the kids had a blast



 And I think Christopher won the best costume of the night 

already thinking about next year party!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

Loving Morning like this