Holidays around the corner

Yeii... Christmas it's almost here and I cant wait.

But fall it's in full out here in the city, finally is looking like fall but I'm so over it talking about it, I want to go the most famous park here in Madrid thought, so I can see the beautiful trees changing and all the leaf on the grown.


But well going back to the holidays! my first taste of the season was about a two ago when I went to Starbucks and taste the toffee nut latte and the taste took me for surprise, it brought me back to 2014 when I was living in Pikychaqui with mimi and Elizabeth, my boos and the kids were living in The USA but theirs things were still in the house and My boos has left a box of a coffee that brought from Miami and when I tried it I thought that was the best coffee ever.




And for that long I was just looking for a coffee that taste the same as that one and obviously I couldn't find it, when the falls drinks came out on Starbucks I was hoping that the pumpkin spice taste as good as I was expecting, because all the noise around it, but when I taste I was a little disappointed because I was hopping for the taste of that coffee in Pikychaqui.


The Pumpkin Spice is good, but I was disappointing about it, so when the Christmas drinks came out I wasn't expecting nothing In fact I thought that any of the drinks would like me, so I ask for the Toffee Nut Latte expecting  nothing, and when I taste the first sip I think my face lit up and my mind went back to that time in 2014, I couldn't believe that I found the coffee that I was looking for, for 3 years, I almost cried a little bit because It literally took me back to that house, to my kids and the good time. It was a really nice surprise.



Is incredible was a smell or flavor can do in your mind, after that drink my mood change and was so much happier but also nostalgic.


  I just wanted to get home and talk to my boos and talk about my kids!


I'm so grateful about where I am right now in life, and 2014 wasn't the best year for me, and neither living in pikychaqui was good for me, but that flavor of the coffee makes me reminds me the good things of that year and the satisfaction of remembering that year as a goof year, I hope one day do that with 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

Loving Morning like this