Update

Hello Friends, it's been a while, right now I'm working, but Miguel is taking a nap and I just wanted to make an update on me and him.
It has been almost a month since the first time that we are alone, and we're improving so much! We have our little routine, not a schedule because his night depends on his mornings, but most days goes like this.

I got to work about 8am, Miguel is awake, but ready for a nap, so around 8:20 I put him down and I pick up the kitchen, bedrooms and eat my breakfast.

Now some days he sleep about 1 hour, but most likely I have just sleep 30 minutes so by 9 he's awake, I feed him and we play, sing and read books, by ten he goes down again for another nap till 11, then we go for a walk till 12 we get home and his ready for another nap till 1, then it's time for lunch and after that he might be awake for 1.5 hours, this time is the worst to me, because I do not know what to do with him, I mostly dance, and do some exercise for him to work his muscle, by 2:30 I put him down for a nap, some days he sleep 30 minutes and others 1 hour or something like that, at 3:30 his mommy get home and it's time for me to go home.
As I said this routine is the same everyday, but the time it depends on him and the night he has before.

I really like my job and working one on one with babies, some days are harder than others but that's in any job.


And this are the photos of the park where we go to walk







And can you believe that we're in the middle of November and the temps are around 65f, that's crazy, last year we were around the 50f by this time!


 I love this park


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER