It's Getting cold

Finally I can wear my cute winter clothes!! it's getting cold and this week temps are really dropping!


I really love the cold weather, maybe because is still so new to me and the winter clothes is way more cute than summer clothes, and I can get to drink hot beverage, being cozy on the couch, I can watch movies all day because is too cold to be outside, and nobody would tell me anything about me, winter it's the perfect mach to my personality.

The walks with Miguel are so nice.



we can go to the my favorite park and walk, hear the birds, and escape a little bit from the city

also cold weather means so many things! Christmas, snow, new year, family, good food, busy time, presents and on and on!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

Loving Morning like this