Summer Haul (Clothe)

We bought a bunch of new Summer clothes for Emma... She needed it so much!!!

All the Clothes are from Zara, Gap and a Store from here Called Sfera

This is the only Dress from Tommy! it's a baby pink Dress Size 5 and she looks lovely on it





This is a Shirt from Sfera Size 5 and a Skirt from Zara Size 5.

Love the details on the skirt and she can wear it with some other bunch of Shirts





This Next Outfit is my favorite!! I love the Shirt if they would it have it on my size I would get it
Shirt from Sfera Size 5
Short from Zara Size 5
Hat From Zara



By this point Emma was Tired of the photos, so the next couples of pictures are her being Silly 

this outfit is so simple and Sweet, the  short is the same as above
and the Shirt is from Gap Size 5






My Sister LOVES this Dress is From Gap size 5






this Next Dress it's a cute Dress for Summer
is also from Gap Size 5




Here Emma was Dancing The Nutcracker, Yes, I introduce her to the Nutcracker and SHE LOVES IT, she has already has watched it 20 times

This Jumper is also ones of my Favorites
is From Zara size 5








By this Point Emma was already done with the pictures so I let her play and just took pictures of the others Items the we bought 

This Yellow Dress is not my favorites but Emma Loves it
Is from Zara


And Finally this are a couples os T-Shirts for the beach and they're from Sfera
and the short was love at first sight and if from the firm Agatha Ruiz dela Prada








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER