Summer Days

Hello Blog!!

We are half way summer in and I'm loving it, long days, laying by the pool, lazy mornings (now that I'm on Vacations) and everything that comes with Summer, last year I hated it, I was miserable with the heat, the sweating, even the pool, I was tired of going to the pool EVERYDAY, now I LOVE IT,  what a difference a year can make haha




 Now I know what's the hipe about summer and I'm part of it, most day we woke up, eat breakfast, clean the house and go down to the pool, after a while in the pool, we came up to eat lunch, rest a little bit, and go down to the pool again, till 7pm and then the night time routine start! and the next day comes and we do the same.











We still have about 2 month of Summer and our summer Vacations are coming so soon and I can't wait for it, I want to see the beach so bad!! but till then I have to enjoy the pool.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER