My Vacation Clothes (little haul)

So at the end of this week I'm leaving on Vacations for 17 days, I'm so excited and happy to go to the beach!
 So I've been planing my night outfits, and beach outfits, also I took advantage of the sales and bought some new summer clothes.

So let's start with the Haul

So when I went Shopping I was looking for clothes to take to the beach, and I came home with the opposites, I just bought one dress for the beach, the rest is for going out at night

This is the dress , I like it and I think it's perfect for the beach or pool

Then  I found this two Shorts, they were so cheap!! 


and I REALLY REALLY wanted a Yellow dress, so when I saw this for a very good Price I could'n resist 


and Then I found this blouse, that it's very light and confortable


My Favorite was this Jumper that I found, love it love it



and Then I went to the kids Section and I found really cute clothes for Emma.

I bought some transitional season clothes, like this two sweaters and a leggings 


  And This cute outfit for the trip 

and lastly this shirt that I love the way it fits 


and now the clothes I'm going to take to the beach

This are my night outfits, I'm gonna live mostly in dresses

the bottom left are my jumpers
bottom right shirts and shorts 
and the rest dresses 

 and I just taking two cute sandals 


For the beach

Six dresses (Right)
six Shirts and 3 shorts (left) 
and One pair of sandals


This is all my clothes for the beach trip
I have ten night outfits
and ten beach outfit
3 pair of sandals


and here my swimsuits 



I don't think it's that much for 17 days at the beach
and SO SO Sorry for the blurry pictures 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER