She's so dangerously Cute

Last Year I met an Argentina Family who wants me to take care of their daughter C, and it was love at first sight, I just fell in love with her, after my kids (V and R) I had never felt this way for other kid, till I meet her, so I'm always WILING to take care of her.






The Other day her mom asked me to take care of her for 1 hour, but I told her that I wanted to keep her the whole afternoon, and that's what I did.




We spend the day by the pool, and Emma really had great time with her, Emma was like a big Sister, she was so helpful.



 

This day the water was so cold, so I decided to go home and play there







She's so dangerously cute because she stole my heart.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER