At the Park

I got to do one thing of my summer list this week, I got to take Emma to the park I was wanting to take her since I learned about it.

It was the perfect day, because in Summer the temperatures tends to get up to 90f but last week the temperatures were about the 70-80f it was so perfect, but too cold to be on the pool , so it was the perfect time to take her to the park.

I have to admit that not everything was rainbows and butterfly, She enjoyed so much, but I was tired and angry and so I didn't have a good time but I did it for her.

The park it's a regular park, doesn't have anything fancy, but it's better than the ones that are close by and in front of that park is another BIG park with a river and everything but you can't do both in one day, so another day I will take her there and I going to make sure that I would be in the best mood so both can have an amazing day.

This is the park, as you can see we were the only ones in the park.
Let me tell you Spanish people not mess around with theirs "Nap time" from 2 to 5 Local stores are close and people stay in their house to take the nap!! for real, so we went at 3 pm and everybody was in their houses.





I love the park here

Emma Loves this swing, she even lay down there for a couple of minutes







She also loved to go down form this ramps



After that we went to eat some Ice Cream in a Burger Cream that is close by.. and the views are amazing, I don't think in the picture you could appreciate the view 


So that was our day!! 
I hope to take her back soon!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER