I love Summer and This is Why

Summer is the most enjoiable time of the year, I found mysefl living for the first time in my life in a countryu with seasons, and I though that it would be hard for me addapt me to the weather, but if fact I LOVE IT!! every season has somenthing special for me and this are the reason why I love Summer

The Blue Skies... Here the blue Skies are so bright!!! I've never seen blues like that.



 The Smell of sun-cream.

The Warm, after being cold for so long feeling warm it's so nice, also not using 10 layers of clothes is so nice

The sings of the Birds 



The down time, laying in the grass and watching the sky is now something that I look forward 


The Pool, nothing to say

The beach, I was used to go to the beach any time in the year, and now I just can enjoy the beach 15 days at year!!! 

VACATIONS!! 

Long days, I love that the day last so long, I get out of work and I feel like I have the whole day to do whatever I want.

The brease!!! It makes me feel like in the beach!! the warm brease in hot days!!

and Finally Summer Rain!! after 2 weeks of being so HOT, a summer rain in the best thing to cool off!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER