Summer Vacay 2

Soo after a been in Maragarita I wans't ready to go back to Caracas, I want to be more time on the beach or the pool!!! so I told my mom that I wanted to go to our beach house 



Also I we invited two cousins, (younger than me) but I had a great time with them



most days were like this: woke up, eat breakfasts, and pool!!

Long days by the pool, and in the pool... just my kind of day




I wanted to go back, but it's rainy season here (at least for this week) and I LOVE RAIN, is kind of my fall season... but also I want to go back, because I had a wonderful time there.

it's so relaxing, I love the green, I love the sound of the birds, the sun, the pool EVERYTHING





In the area are so many craps, they showed up in the house EVERY SINGLE NIGHT... but there're fun.

there's one hiding in the BBQ, and yes, they're blue 


I might go again by the middle of October 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER