Summer 2015

Hi Guys!! Be prepare for a Bunch of pictures.

Well for me it's still summer!! it's so hot In Caracas that I can't even, but well  I had my Vacations and here are the pictures!!

as I tell you on June, I was craving for some beach, I wanted to go and I did, I went to Margarita With Carmen and Baby J.

We Left on August 15 and Stayed there till August 30...  by the end of the vacations I was quite ready to go home

The first few Days we spend it by the pool



I just needed it


Sometimes it felt like work because of this precious little girl, I forget how difficult is going to the beach or pool with kids! 



Most days we woke up eat breakfast and jump into the pool, or we would go for  window shopping, or to visit something new at the island

I've been in the island for about 8 times and I never knew that it was a rescue Zoo there!! all this animals were rescue it and if is possible they release to wild life again!



I felt in love with this sparrowhawk



also the were hosting a camp! I was envy of those kids doing such a fun stuff 



Also we went to this fort, the view was so gorgeous 



The rest of the trip were Beaches and beautiful Sunsets !! and I love it!








I enjoyed this trip, and I knew more beaches and had a great time but it wasn't enough for me 

15 days on the beach might be enough for some people but I wanted more...

Next post my others Vacations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER