Work Style

I would call it a Style hahaha!! But there it is.

Working with kids is difficult in so many ways, before going to work I have to think what to wear, I want to be comfy, cute and most important I want to wear clothes that if it stain or so it wouldn't be a problem, So I have a sections of "work clothes" "Home Clothes" "outing clothes" and etc, I have to admit my "work Clothes" aren't the cutest, and for me it seems that I'm always wearing the same, but here are the outfits that I wore this week.


On Monday O wore a Black one shoulder shirt with my Animal Prints leggings and my casual Sandals!!

I don't use too much accessories, because babies and kids tend to love them, and pull it, and break them! So don't I don't use accessories when I work



I love this leggings!! and let me tell you something about the weather here, the mornings and noon are so HOT mostly 80 or 81 but then at the end of the afternoon when I'm going home  the weather it's about 65 or 63 and most time it's raining! so it's too hard to find something appropriate to wear


This was Tuesday

I wore this comfy green blouse and my jeans, with my " confy- no so comfy sandals"




This was Thursday 
I wore this comfy blouse, with the lovely pattern, I love this blouse because it's so soft and light!
that day was SO HOT that I had to wear my Jeans short and for the rain my animal print shoes!! I HATE WETTING MY FEET 




And this was Friday, it was HOT again so I went with my denim shirt and black short!
also I wore my black MK shoes 





 and that's it!! I hope to see you soon!! and don't gorget to let me a comment!! I would like to know you!! XOX




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER