Haul of hand-me-down clothes and..

a Few items that I bought a while ago.

Hi guys!! I got time to took the Pictures and actually sit down and write here, so this post is about the clothes that I got trough Good people, I love clothes and I never say no to a Gift, so, I got a lot of "Hand me down" clothes... the fun part is that sometimes those clothes aren't my style, but when I actually saw them on me I liked it!! and also IS FREE.

Right now the 50% of my closet is 2 hand clothes and here are a few Items

This Dress is new!! My sister gave me to me, is a MK.. I haven't wear it because nobody here in Venezuela were Dresses, also I took it to Margarita and I never had the opportunity to wear it

But I love it


This skirt is not my style, but it's CUTE!! it's second hand and it's a little rusty, but I like it, it's ones of those items that If I see it in a stores I wouldn't tried on, but how is FREE and Couldn't say no


This blouse is also so cute, I think it's kind of mommy style, but I like it and it's so soft and it's new



and this dress, it was a surprise!! I LOVE IT, it's more my style

this pattern is so cute! I can't wait to wear it


this is also a NEW, and also it's more my style, this is kind of oversize blouse and this is my color, I like things white, black and grey, I'm trying to get more colorful stuff but you know I just love plains colors


I love this little plant on the blouse 


Also I got these leggings, regular black leggings 


This Dress, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with it, because I like it and I don't, it looks so cute in the pictures, but on me is quite different


This shirt, it's perfect for this weather, I love the colors and that it's different from anything in my closet


and this is also a sweet shirt!! I love the colors, they looks more like me


and another person gave me 3 pairs of shorts

actually they were for my little sister, but she got A LOT and then I asked her for this 3 and she was so kind to gave me 




I now this are a few things that I bought in the last weeks 

this are the podwer that I got, Right now in Venezuela we are going throught a BIG CRISIS and we can't find anything!! so I found this and I have to get them, I regularly I use Loreal 


This a Lemon soap!!! I can't wait to Use it!! smeel so good.. My boos brought it me from Aruba


Lotion!! I got 2, so I think I'm good till December!! as I said if you see it better buy it, because you never now when you're going to find it again


and This Dress!!!! I LOVE IT


I bought it in Margarita and I think is the best purchase I had ever made


I love the pattern, it's beige and black, so it's perfect for me


and That's all my friends!! my whole Haul!! I hope you had enjoyed it 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER