So freaking HOT

Guys!! is almost October and I'm melting over here, I can't believe that we're having these temperatures!! REALLY 90ºF??

Every day I took the bus to work at noon, and it is horrible, I HATE THE HOT, I rather have cold, well that's what I think, I never have been a long period of time with cold temperatures, the most I been was about 15 days at 50 sooo, but I really hate the heat!

We're almost in October and years before by this times I was starting to wear PANTS every day, but now I still have to wear shorts and that means shaving my legs EVERY DAY!! who likes that?? also everyday I buy a cup of coffee at noon (because somehow I have to be awake while I'm, working right?) and near me there's no place where it sells COLD COFFEE, so with this temperatures I have to drink a HOT cup of coffee,  but well I hope the temperatures drops in the following weeks, I know that this week the heat is going to continue

It was at 90ºf but it feels like 95ºf PLEASE HELP

`

So you guys enjoy your colds temperatures meanwhile I will be melting over here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER