Not Quite Ready

 Hi guys!!!

How things changes!! last year by this time I was so ready for Christmas, I was listening Christmas songs, decorating Halloween stuff with Christmas songs, drinking hot chocolate, and cinnamon coffee, baking and more I was so exited for the season to come.

This year I'm on the opposite side, I'm living the day, I'm still in September, it is fall, even thought that we actually don't have Fall, but you know what I mean, I kind of excited for Halloween, I don't know what I'm going to do that weekend, but I hope to do something fun, I know that in the neighborhood were I work the do truck or trick but It's not sure if this year they're going to do it, also my cousin invite me to a party for that weekend too, so will see.

I'm thinking about Christmas, I'm thinking about presents and Nutcracker of course, but I just want to be in the present and not hurry up!

I guess I know why I'm no ready, This Christmas for sure it's going to be so different, family issues, money issues, and country issues are getting on the way for me to be happy for Christmas, will see if that changes in the next weeks or if my Christmas spirit is never coming





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER