What's in my purse?

 Hello Friends!!! Today I want to tell you what's in my EVERYDAY  Purse

This are things that I can not leave the house without.

This is my Everyday Purse, is a brown purse with studs, and I LOVE IT






Sunscream for my face, I can't go out without this, I use it twice a day, in the mornings and at noon

I use the Umbrella Brand

A Book, I read in the subway or in the bus.


Obviously my wallet, and all the receipt. my purse it is FULL with those annoying papers


An Umbrella, because we never know when it's going to rain


My charger


My Basic Makeup, lip-gloss, powder and lip-balm, I use the neutrogena brand or Nivea, and the powder is Loeral, and the lip-gloss is Valmy 


A light Sweeter, because the weather here is crazy


Sunglasses



A phone for the thieves, so a FAKE phone

My REAL phone


A hair clip


Money, debit Card and my ID


And That's all



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER