Birthday Day and Celebration Lunch

 Hi guys, Finally I'm inspire to post and  mainly because I found out a way to get this pictures out of my phone haha

Well in other news I might not get a NEW phone, a little sad about that, mostly because I don't know how I'm going to have pictures with better quality for the blog!! I guess I'll figure out some way, the pictures of this post are from my friend's phones


Well I turned 26 on april 21, OMG, I can't believe I'm that old, but I'm okay with that, I feel like I have 22 and I think it's a good sign!! my spirit is young, that day was almost a regular day, I worked in the morning and then I went to a lunch date with my Dad, we ate in one of my favorite hamburger places it's called Avila Burger, they're a Venezuelan franchise and they has yummiest hamburgers haha, I'm so into hamburgers lately!!

Then I went to work with baby J, she's doing so well with me and with the classes, so I'm happy to see her and play with her those days, after work I went home to have cake and empanadas, I always buy a bakery cake for my birthday but my mom wanted to make me one so I let her, and it turns out very good, she made it from scratch and covered it with chocolate and sprinkles


That day I didn't called my aunts and cousins to come, so it just was my mom, stepfather, Marian and Benlly, and I think it was the best, it was a very nice day



Then came the drama, I didn't called my friends or cousins because I wanted to do something fun and different with them, so we decided to go to the beach that Saturday, but at the end nobody could make it, and I was so bummed and sad for that, so I decide either way go out that Sunday at least to eat and do I did




I went with the only ones that almost never say not to me hahaha



Look at my cup, it was a mojito and I LOVE IT hahaha, well that day we went to Fridays ans we had a great time and meals!! of course I eat an Hamburger




After that we went to movies and that was it, that was my birthday celebration, it was simple and no fuzzy at all, but I liked it!!



So blessed to have one more year in this planet, with people who loves me and great opportunities to come

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER