Skin Care Routine and Evolution from Acne

Hi Guys, I kind of resolve the problem with my Camera, I Found an old Digital camera, but it works with Batteries, it's very annoying, I took about 50 or 60 photos and the batteries already died!! so well... maybe by the end of the month I will have another phone with a better camera! for now we have to work with what we have!! hahaha

Well as you know I've been dealing with bad Acne since I was 14, and the last October I got a very bad acne caused for stress, I've been doing a treatment this months and also we're thinking that I might have a problem with my hormones, so right now I'm doing some laboratory analysis to see if  that it's what is causing my Acne, but well, the last time I posted my progress it was January, and since then my skin is much better, thought I wish it was better.

I don't remember what week are the photos on the left, but those are the last ones that I took, and the photos on the right are from tonight, Sorry for my UGLY face.


















So as you can see, my face is getting better, I still have scars and some redness, with the time they'll fade, I was looking bad on the pictures and I can't believe how bad my face was, and how I did to go outside like that.

Right now this are the Basics products that I'm using





This is my soap!! nothing special, it's for sensitive, normal and oil Skin, I use this mornings and nights

My Effeclar Duo + and Retecnyl, I use this on the nights, I apply the Effeclar first and then the Retacnyl... they prevent possible Acne and fade and prevent the spots on the skin


My exfoliating!! I use it once a week

And my Vichy Products, the astringent and the moisturizer, I use then on the mornings 



and That's pretty much it's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER