Celebrating With Sole

Hi guys!! well My best Friend Sole turned 26 last Thursday, we always celebrated together ours Birthdays, but this year was her celebrations!!


Let me tell you something her and I are the most different people in the world, I don't know how we're best friends but manage (not without some bumps in the road) she is outgoing and I'm quite, she always says what she thinks and I am more reserve, she likes to party and I don't so much, so in the past when she called me to go out I most of the time said NO, and the times I said yes, I wasn't so excited about it, mostly because at the time that we were supposed to get ready I was tired and it was time  to go to bed, but then at the Club I always had a great time, all this is because for her birthday she wanted to go out, but not to a club, most like a kind of  bar, and for first time I was excited to go, and have a great time with her and so I did!


I arrive way to early because she told me to, so I spent an hour waiting for her, then she arrive and her friends, we drank, dance and have a good time there!! there's no to much to said just that I was so happy to see her and spent time with her I feel like we reconnected after that





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER