Vloggers

Hi guys, long time no see!! hahaha
Well as I said in a past post a lot of people quit Blogging, and I don't know why, o maybe I do, maybe is because those people now are Bloggers or prefer to watch Vlogs than Read Blogs, but that's okay, both are good for me, I am not brave enough to Vlog, I rather write and be here in my little corner in this big cyber world, but I LOVE watching Vlogs, it is time consuming, though.

I started about a year ago, Because a blogger posted a video of her and her husband doing the "the good looking parents sing Love is an Open door", so tracked down the Original video and I found Sam and Nia, and I was curious about them and then I found out that they do Daily Vlogs and I watched them because I had a lot of free time.

Before them I didn't know what it was a Vlog neither daily Vlogs.
Sam and Nia are the sweetest people (for what we see on theirs vlogs) they have 2 beautiful and Funny kids and looking for a third, and they're Christians and a very devoted to God family

They were the only ones that I watched for a While, but about 5 months ago I found Ellie and Jared, I don't remember how, but I guess it was a YouTube suggestion,

Ellie and Jared are a cute couple with a handsome 1 years old and a New born (you MUST see the birth Video) they also do daily Vlogs and I'm always looking forward to see them.



And through Elli and Jared I found Cullen and Katie, they're my favorite couple, they're very real and SO FUNNY, I promise that you will laugh in EVERY single video, they have a precious little Princess of 7 months old, I love Katie's accent I don't know why hahaha...

This is katie's channel, but it has a link to the Daily Vlogs


Do you watch Vlogs?? I think they're funny and interesting to see how other people lives, and most of them make me laugh, it's a little of time consuming but it's fine for me to have just 3 families to watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER