Paint and Baby= Fun

Hi Friends I did it again, I don't know what happen to me that when the babies turns 1, I start to think ways to get them messy with  paint hahah!

Do you Remenber this? something that I did with my kids about 3 years ago?? Well I did it again but with Baby B, she turned one about one month ago and her parents are very artistc, so they let me do what ever I wanted with paint and her, but I had to use "natural paint" and for that. I meant cornstarch and coloring food.

I was super excited to do it, HER? well, not so much, at firts she didn't know what to do, I show her and then she tried, but honestly we last about 20 minutes doing that, and about 10 minutes was her looking weird at the paints hahaha, but it was fun for me and her mom.


I will keep doing it, one day she will enjoys it more




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

Winter haul