detachment, I need to, but I don't want to

Hi guys
Detachment, something that I need to do, BUT I JUST CAN'T, AND I DON'T WANT TO, some people might think that, what I'm about to say it's crazy or silly, even I can't believe that I'm still talking about this and in some way I'm suffering, I'm talking about my second Family, my "Kids" and my bosses, it has been 2 years since they left, since I have worked with them (except 10 days from last August), and it still hurting thinking about it, some days more than others, but still.

For the last 2 year I have looked for ways to stay in the family, first I worked with baby J (My boss's sister) after that I worked in Pikichaky and after that I come back to work with baby J, Yesterday was my first day with her, I felt so good, I was happy to see Tata (My boss Dad) and give him a kiss and talk for a little while, yesterday my bigger fear were confirmed, I'M STILL ATTACHED to my bosses and the possibility to work with them again, and being part of their family, it's not that I don't love my family it's that they're my SECOND family and I don't want to to let them go, or give up the possibility to be in the life of my kids one more time.

That's my issue, I want to be part of their life, an active part and right now I see that very difficult, so everytime that I go to work I see the park where my kids and I spent a lot of time playing it's a bittersweet feeling, some day I feel happy when I looked at, and some day I just want to cry because I miss them so much, also I miss my bosses, I'm the one who is always texting asking for them, they never text me first and sometimes that's makes me angry or sad, and sometimes I said that I won't text them first if they want to talk to me they just have to do it, but then something always happen that changes my mind for example, yestarday my boss posted a picture of V and I commented first and she reply me saying "I knew that you was going to be the first to comment" and a face with hearts, so that simple comment make my day, it's incredible that a person have so much power over me in some ways and that's why I need to detachment for them, but I just don't want to, and I can't, I just don't want to be the person that just like and comment photos on facebook or instagram, I just don't want to let them go, I hope to be ready one day be strong enough to say "good bye" figuratively





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER