Posts to come

Hello Friends!!

Well let me tell you that I WANT to blog, but I can't, I mean I do can. but I want the pictures on my blogs and for now it's a a little difficult, I'm waiting on a new phone (I hope to get it soon) to be able to get better quality photos and be able to upload it faster and easier, so for now and so you know what post are coming and also FOR ME, this is the list.

A spontaneous night out.

My Birthday day and Celebration day.

One day in my life.

My first line to get toilet paper, how do I felt

My skincare routine.

what's in my bag.

What I want to do next?

so there you have, I want to post that but I can't!! I really need/ WANT the new phone is not as Fancy as my Samsung Galaxy S3, but it's better than this BLU :(






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER