Happy April

Hello world!!!



 Finally April is here, I hope Know that this month it's going to be 100% better than March!!
I Started this month at the beach, we were on the holy week, and instead of going to church most people go to the beach!

 

I went because my uncle and aunt are living there now and they invited us to spent that week with them, I'm so glad that I did, I had the a wonderful time there with my cousins, the beaches aren't the best and the crowd is awful, but I really had a great time!

This month is my Birthday month, I don't want to do something BIG, I guess I'll just have a cake with my family and that's it, also I started to take care of my cousin's daughter in the morning, she is a sweetheart and an easy going baby, she's just 5 months old, also I'm going to start teaching english to baby J starting next Thursday and I keep my nanny job! right now life is good and I'm surrounded with babies but I love it!




I miss my sister and Niece, I want to be with them right now and take care of my niece, but for now it's not a option, today I did skype with them, and I felt so happy to see them.
This post is all over the place I know, but that's all what is going on now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER