I have a "Problem"

Hi guys, I promise this is not another sad post!! Keep reading hahaha

Well guys, yes I have a problem, I don't like to eat Breakfast!! THAT'S MY BIG PROBLEM HAHA


I don't know what happen with me in the mornings, I just want to drink coffe and that's it, I know that's a bad thing I can't replace the breakfast with coffee, BLACK COFFEE!! but it's the first thing that I think when I wake up and after that I lose all my appetence and I can't look real food.

I tried to eat cereal with yogurt and I like it, but after a few days I got bored, then I changed it to oatmeal cookies with coffee and it worked But I know that it's not a real breakfast, I'm tired of eggs, so basically I don't have anything to eat in the mornings



yeiii for coffe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER