Today is the Birthday of...

My princess V!!! My little baby is turning 4 today!!! I can't believe that she has 4 years old!!

These photos were taking a long time ago!! I think in February!! But I love them

This is how we spend the most of our mornings, before R or her parents woke up!! 

 just the two of us


Silly faces 


She wants to kiss me


Or eat me


She always was hang me on my leg!! 


I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH!! 


And miss her more!!!


Dear V,  it not matter where you are, doesn't matter how old you are, doesn't matter if you don't remember me!! 

I WILL ALWAYS ALWAYS LOVE YOU
You are my baby girl!!
you are the most happier little girl that I ever met
You are a sweetheart.
You are so intelligent.
You are so generous.

Today I wish you the best in this world!!!  love you so much my baby girl.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER