BLOGGING!!

Hello my friends!! Today I want to talk about blogging!! 
The first time that I saw or read a blog was because I was part of a forum on-line, and one day the topic was ABORTION, and why people abort? who defend or who is against it?, and one person said that she was against but if the baby came to the world really sick and with a death sentence she would do it, well another person respond to her with a link to a blog... The blog was a about a women who had her baby, and the baby had not brain, but she decided to continue with her pregnancy and the baby lived for 4 months!!!... Well I read her blog for 3 months or more, when the baby dies, I cried like a baby, I prayed every night to help her mother and to give to the baby another day of life... So when she dies a little part of my dies to. So that was my first real contact with blogs, thanks to that blog I found more blog about the same situations like her, and then all those blogs link me with the blog of Kelly's (I think every one knows her blog)... And then for like a year or two I just read blogs, I loved to see who people in another country lives, I read like more than 10 blogs at that time... But I never ever think about start my own.

Till one day, that Kelly posted her series of Show Your Life, and this time it was about people outside of the USA, I remember that day I was going to work and I was late, but I really wanted to participate, So in one hour I opened this blog and thanks to Google translated I did the post, and the English was awful, But I didn't had the time to fix it, so I leave it like that... Well it turns out that I receive like 1000 visits in that weekend, so I was happy and I was motivated to start my real blog, but I didn't know about what to talk, what to post, etc, So I just started writing about Venezuela, I though that it was a good topic, because the majority of the people that came to my blog lived in the USA.. So my first post was about Venezuela... Then with the time I decided to start talk about my work, then about my life, and now is about everything!!! 

I really REALLY love this blog, I like to look back and revive all those moments, I guess that's the main reason why I keep blogging, but sometimes I feel it doesn't worth it, I mean I have like three years blogging and I don't know anyone who read my blog every day, or who come here to read... I have people who come but I think is for causality, maybe because I post a comment in another blog, but I feel they never come back... I don't know if is for my English, or is not interesting, or what... but I just know that I don't have people reading my blog, I have visitors, but not readers... and most of the time I'm fine with that, but there are days when I can't figure out why people don't came back here, yesterday was one of those days. I find myself looking on Google ways to get more people, and after like 1 hour reading all those tips, I just realize that maybe is luck, and I don't have that luck... Also all the tips that I read said that you have to promoted your blog in social media, And I'm not ready for that yet... so for now I guess I will stay like this, writing for myself, improving my English and waiting for my piece of luck!!

PD: if you read my blog, let me know, that will make me really happy!! 
PD2: Thanks Kimie for read my blog!! kisses 

Comments

Kimie said…
Kisses, Maydelin!! I can relate. I used to get so bummed about people not reading my blog. But then I realized some creepy people look for pictures of little blonde girls and find my blog that way, and so now of course I DON'T want people finding my blog (except you and all my other friends :). Anyways, I'm sorry it's discouraging sometimes :(. I love reading your blog! And your English is SO good!
Maydelin said…
Thank you so much Kimie!! Your words means a lot to me... Yes, you are right sometimes is better be like this, I don't want that creepy people look my photos either.

But it nice to know who is reading your blog!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER