Hello, My Name is Maydelin and

a lot of people think that I'm crazy!!...

Yes people, I made a decisions that some people are not happy about it, but my parents always support me and I think that is what matters!!

Well remember that I was SO HAPPY to be a teacher!, I genuinely was happy about it, I was exited!! and I loved it every minute of it, the good and the bad!

Well my decision was, that I quit to my job as a teacher, because I'm going to work as a nanny with ANOTHER American Family the next week!!

The whole Story... I had been working as a teacher for two weeks, and I LOVED IT, but the method of the teacher used to teach the kids and the way how she managed the classroom were not my Favorited at all... I was used to do the things some way and she did it in another way, and I was not happy about it, I was enjoying my time with the kids, and I love to hearing their stories, I love to know what they think, but this teacher don't allow them to do that, and that bugs me a little bit, but well I could live with that,... Well two weeks after I started in the school I receive a E- mail of a American Family asked me if I could work with them as the nanny of their kids, When I receive that e-mail I was exited and really confused, my first instinct was answer right away saying that I was not available anymore, but something inside me said me to answer saying the true but also leaving a possibility to work with them, so I did it, I said to them that I was not available right now, but if they tell me what they want, the schedule maybe I can do it, also I asked for my salary, and I just wait... in the middle of the wait I text to my sister and my other boss asking for advise, both of them said to me that I HAD  to go to the interview and see what happens...So the e-mail arrive, and she accept all my conditions also I accept all of them and we arrange a interview... I told to my dad first and he was a little disappointed, he didn't want to me work as a nanny, but he said that he trust in all my decisions.

So I went to the interview and I was not nervous at all, and I don't know why, I just was so relax and calm, I text to the lady that I was there and she appear like 10 minutes latter... when I saw her I felt FINE, I felt comfortable, she is a sweet, nice women really!! the interview was in Spanglish she doesn't speak Spanish very well... after the interview I went to her house and meet the kids and the Mr. He is so NICE too!! the kids doesn't speak any Spanish, and they are so cute!! So I ended the interview and went home and I told to my mom and my stepfather... both of them were very very upset about my decision, but after thinking about it and talk to me both of them were very supported with me.

So that is my decision I quit to my teacher job to be a Nanny again!! the major reason to quit was the money, as a nanny I will gain more than double as a teacher, sad but true...

I will show the classroom!! there's not any good pictures jajaj





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER