Sick and Good News!!

Les't start with the good new, because the good news led us why I'm sick!!

The good new is... I HAVE A REAL JOB!!! YEII... yes guys I'm a teacher or well the assistant of the class room, but at the end of the day I'm the teacher!! AND I LOVE IT!! I really enjoy been in a classroom full of kids, doing some activities for them!! the other teachers are really nice with me and Love the school!! I'm really really happy there... I'm on probation till December I think, but so far so good!! I just have one week working there, and let me tell you NO ONE appreciated most the weekends than a preschool teacher!!! HAHAHA!

Well I'm sick, I have the flu and I hate it!! I never been sick this long on my adult life, I have 4 days with the flu... I'm not THAT sick, but I have the buggers, the cough, and yesterday I wasn't feeling good, my head it was hurting and my body was tired... but I went to work and then to the course!! and that's why I'm sick in the first place.

 when I get out of the school, the HIT is awful, like 32 or 35 degrees out there, then when I get to the course the AC is very high, so I pass to be 35 degrees to 18 or 20 in two minutes!! and that's made me sick!!

Today I'm fine I guess!! but I just want to let you now what is going on!! 

Soon I will post some pictures of my classroom!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER