International College Fair

Hello My Friends!! 

To anybody who read my blog is not a secret that I want to leave Venezuela for so many reason! but well...

So when I saw on Facebook an advertise of a International College Fair, I didn't hesitate to sign up and go there.

There were A lot of International College offering their programs to Study some careers, No one had anything for education or something on my Area, just business and engineers careers, but I was interesting on English also on Au Pair! But I didn't see any program with Au Pairs, So I was focused on English.

There were A LOT of people, young people, everybody wants to leave Venezuela, so it was difficult to ask to someone something, they just give us a pamphlet with some information and the website... But it was fun... There's was the government of Canada, a lot  of college from the South of The USA, from England, and Ireland!! There's was a program on Ireland that could be good for me, I like it and is not expensive at all!! So maybe I will leaving for Ireland.







Comments

Kimie said…
COOL!!! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER